Note: you can read this on GitHub (link), Medium (link) or old Reddit (link) to see all the links. submitted by
: Version 1.3.0 RC1 (Release Candidate 1) is out! The main features of this release are significant performance improvements, including some that benefit SPV clients. Full release notes and downloads are on GitHub
The default minimum transaction fee rate was reduced from 0.001 to 0.0001 DCkB. Do not try to send such small fee transactions just yet, until the majority of the network upgrades.
Release process was changed
to use release branches and bump version on the master branch at the beginning of a release cycle. Discussed in this chat
The codebase is ready for the new Go 1.11 version. Migration to vgo module system is complete and the 1.4.0 release will be built using modules. The list of versioned modules and a hierarchy diagram are available here
The testnet was reset and bumped to version 3.
Comments are welcome for the proposal
to implement smart fee estimation, which is important for Lightning Network.
@matheusd recorded a code review video
for new Decred developers that explains how tickets are selected for voting. dcrwallet
: Version 1.3.0 RC1
features new SPV sync mode, new ticket buyer, new APIs for Decrediton and a host of bug fixes. On the dev side, dcrwallet also migrated
to the new module system. Decrediton
: Version 1.3.0 RC1
adds the new SPV sync mode that syncs roughly 5x faster. The feature is off by default while it receives more testing from experienced users. Other notable changes include a design polish and experimental Politeia integration. Politeia
: Proposal editing is being developed
and has a short demo
. This will allow proposal owners to edit their proposal in response to community feedback before voting begins. The challenges associated with this feature relate to updating censorship tokens and maintaining a clear history of which version comments were made on. @fernandoabolafio produced this architecture diagram
which may be of interest to developers.
@degeri joined to perform security testing of Politeia and found several issues
: mainnet explorer upgraded to v2.1 with several new features. For users: credit/debit tx filter on address page, showing miner fees on coinbase transaction page, estimate yearly ticket rewards on main page
, cool new hamburger menu and keyboard navigation. For developers: new chain parameters
page, experimental Insight API support, endpoints for coin supply and block rewards, testnet3 support. Lots of minor API changes and frontend tweaks, many bug fixes and robustness improvements.
The upcoming v3.0 entered beta and is deployed on beta.dcrdata.org
. Check out the new charts
page. Feedback and bug reports are appreciated. Finally, the development version v3.1.0-pre is on alpha.dcrdata.org
: updated to be compatible with the latest SPV code and is syncing, several performance issues are worked on. Details were posted in chat
. Alpha testing has started, to participate please join #dev
and ask for the APK. iOS
: backend is mostly complete, as well as the front end. Support for devices with smaller screens was improved. What works now: creating and recovering wallets, listing of transactions, receiving DCR, displaying and scanning QR codes, browsing account information, SPV connection to peers, downloading headers. Some bugs need fixing before making testable builds. Ticket splitting
: v0.6.0 beta released
with improved fee calculation and multiple bug fixes. docs
section that grouped some old articles as well as the new Politeia
@Richard-Red created a concept repository
sandbox with policy documents, to illustrate the kind of policies that could be approved and amended by Politeia proposals. decred.org
: 8 contributors
added and 4 removed, including 2 advisors (discussion here
Dev activity stats for August: 239 active PRs, 219 commits, 25k added and 11k deleted lines spread across 8 repositories. Contributions came from 2-10 developers per repository. (chart
Hashrate: went from 54 to 76 PH/s, the low was 50 and the new all-time high is 100 PH/s. BeePool share rose to ~50% while F2Pool shrank to 30%, followed by coinmine.pl at 5% and Luxor at 3%.
Staking: 30-day average ticket price is 95.6 DCR (+3.0) as of Sep 3. During the month, ticket price fluctuated between a low of 92.2 and high of 100.5 DCR. Locked DCR represented between 3.8 and 3.9 million or 46.3-46.9% of the supply.
Nodes: there are 217 public listening and 281 normal nodes per dcred.eu
. Version distribution: 2% at v1.4.0(pre) (dev builds), 5% on v1.3.0 (RC1), 62% on v1.2.0 (-5%), 22% on v1.1.2 (-2%), 6% on v1.1.0 (-1%). Almost 69% of nodes are v.1.2.0 and higher and support client filters. Data snapshot of Aug 31.
Obelisk posted 3 email updates
in August. DCR1 units are reportedly
shipping with 1 TH/s hashrate and will be upgraded with firmware to 1.5 TH/s. Batch 1 customers will receive compensation
for missed shipment dates, but only after Batch 5 ships. Batch 2-5 customers will be receiving the updated slim design
the new D9+ DecredMaster
: 2.8 TH/s at 1,230 W priced $1,499. Specified shipping date was Aug 10-15. FFMiner DS19
claims 3.1 TH/s for Blake256R14 at 680 W and simultaneously 1.55 TH/s for Blake2B at 410 W, the price is $1,299
. Shipping Aug 20-25.
Another newly noticed miner offer is this
unit that does 46 TH/s at 2,150 W at the price of $4,720. It is shipping Nov 2018 and the stats look very close to Pangolin Whatsminer DCR
(which has now a page on asicminervalue
joined the list of stakepools
for a total of 16.
Australian CoinTree added
DCR trading. The platform supports fiat, there are some limitations
during the upgrade to a new system but also no fees
in the "Early access mode". On a related note, CoinTree is working
on a feature to pay household bills with cryptocurrencies it supports.
Three new OTC desks were added to exchanges
page at decred.org.
Two mobile wallets integrated Decred:
- Coinomi added Decred to their Android and iOS wallets. In addition to the Apple App Store and Google Play you can download the APK directly. Coinomi features an integrated cryptocurrency exchange and is the first company to offer a mobile Decred wallet.
- BitBill Android and iOS wallet also added Decred.
Reminder: do your best to understand the security and privacy model before using any wallet software. Points to consider: who controls the seed, does the wallet talk to the nodes directly or via middlemen, is it open source or not?
- Bit Dials announced DCR support via GloBee at their bitdials.eu luxury boutique. Their separate supercar and classic car shop bitcars.eu also accepts DCR, either via GloBee or with manual invoicing in case of privacy concerns.
- Sheldon Store re-enabled DCR payments. The shop sells gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Netflix and many more.
Targeted advertising report for August was posted by @timhebel. Facebook appeal is pending, some Google and Twitter campaigns were paused and some updated. Read more here
Contribution to the @decredproject
Twitter account has evolved over the past few months. A #twitter_ops channel is being used on Matrix to collaboratively draft and execute project account tweets (including retweets). Anyone with an interest in contributing to the Twitter account can ask for an invitation to the channel and can start contributing content and ideas there for evaluation by the Twitter group. As a result, no minority or unilateral veto over tweets is possible. (from GitHub
- Meetup in Puebla City, Mexico, organized by @elian. (photo, slides, missed in July issue)
- @joshuam discussed Decred and decentralized organizations with Craig Laundy, Federal Minister for Small Business, the Workplace, and Deregulation with the Australian Government, at @YBFVentures. (photos)
- Meetup at @TheBlockCafe in Lisbon, Portugal. @mm presented "Decred 101 - Governance with Skin in the Game" and @moo31337 talked about Decred's 2018 roadmap. (photos: 1 2 3)
- Meetup in Taipei, Taiwan. @morphymore made a short intro of Decred and noted: "After the talk, many have approached to tell me that they literally don’t hear of Decred until today, and are interested in finding out more about the merit of a hybrid consensus system.". Longer report here, some photos and a video are here.
- @eSizeDave introduced Decred to the SILC Undergraduate Program students at @YBFVentures. (photo)
- OKEx Global Meetup Tour in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. @joshuam gave a brief presentation covering the history of Decred, how the project functions, and the importance of governance. Afterwards he joined a panel discussion and spoke about Decred's incentives for long term viability. (video, video, photo)
- Blockchain & Decentralised Governance Panel at @YBFVentures in Melbourne, Australia. @eSizeDave presented Decred, mini-report here. (photos: 1 2)
- Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada. @zubairzia0 noted: "Devs and the community were held in high regard for the people who knew about decred ... one positive thing I remember was someone defending us saying 'Decred does not need a booth', I believe that comment was reflective of the quality of projects being showcased at the conference.". (photo)
- Meetup at @YBFVentures in Melbourne, Australia. @joshuam discussed Decred with Graham Stuart, U.K. Minister for International Trade. (news, photos)
- Small meetup with Jackson Palmer in Melbourne, Australia. (photo)
- Voice of Blockchain in Chicago, USA. @moo31337 talked on Protocol Governance panel, Solving Scalability panel (video) and gave an interview, while @ay-p spoke on Decentralized Exchanges panel. Stakey made an appearance on the slides. (photos: 1 2 3 4 5)
- Hawthorne Street Fair in Portland, USA. Raedah Group was out answering questions about crypto and Decred. (photos)
- Blockchain APAC in Melbourne, Australia. @joshuam joined a panel discussion with reps from banking, university and ISO/TC 307. @eSizeDave reports: "This enterprise conference was indeed a whole lot better than I expected. The presentations were actually full of very worthwhile information from credible people, articulated aptly to a very government, academic, and corporate crowd, who genuinely took on board valuable insights. Good to know some of these key people are Decred holders and stakers as well. I got to use the entire day to speak directly with some of the most pivotal personalities in this particular populace. Ongoing relationships have been built and strengthened.". (photos: 1 2 3)
For those willing to help with the events:
BAB: Hey all, we are gearing up for conference season. I have a list of places we hope to attend but need to know who besides @joshuam and @Haon are willing to do public speaking, willing to work booths, or help out at them? You will need to be well versed on not just what is Decred, but the history of Decred etc... DM me if you are interested. (#event_planning)
The Decred project is looking for ambassadors. If you are looking for a fun cryptocurrency to get involved in send me a DM or come talk to me on Decred slack. (@marco_peereboom, longer version here)
Decred Assembly episode 21 is available
. @jy-p and lead dcrwallet developer @jrick discussed SPV from Satoshi's whitepaper, how it can be improved upon and what's coming in Decred.
Decred Assembly episodes 1-21 are available in audio only format here
New instructional articles on stakey.club
: Decrediton setup
, Deleting the wallet
, Installing Go
, Installing dcrd
, dcrd as a Linux service
. Available in both English and Portuguese
Decred scored #32 in the August issue
of Chinese CCID ratings. The evaluation model was explained in this interview
Satis Group rated Decred highly in their cryptoasset valuation research report
). This was featured by several large media outlets, but some did not link to or omitted
Decred entirely, citing
low market cap.
- Decred Investor Interviews: Ciarán O’Leary, General Partner, BlueYard Capital (medium)
- Decred Update Research Report by Node Blockchain (medium), and the corresponding full 11-page report (Google Drive)
- Is Decred worth my time and money? by Fabien Pelissier (medium), and the full 13-page Decred Analysis (PDF)
- Decred for Custody Providers by @bee (medium)
- The 3 Best-Performing Cryptocurrencies in 2018 (nulltx.com, missed in July issue)
- Decred Review (vivecrypto.com, missed in July issue)
- What is Decred? Everything about Decred, the wallet and the hybrid consensus (Dutch, currentcrypto.nl)
- Decred overview (Japanese, cryptocoinportal.jp, note: Decred's Coco is Amazing, according to Google Translate)
- What is Dark Red (Decred)? (Japanese, billion-coin.jp)
- Decred is the neglected gem among altcoins (captainaltcoin.com)
- What are the characteristics of Decred and where to buy? (Japanese, motto-money.com)
- What is hybrid virtual currency Decred? Explanation of features and future potential (Japanese, investor-a.com)
- What is DCR? Introduction to Decred (cryptobriefing.com)
- Cryptocurrencies in the Top 100 With Working Products That Are In-Use (investinblockchain)
- Top 3 Coins Crushing it in 2018 so Far! - Decred, VeChain, Binance Coin! by Decentralized TV (youtube)
- Decred review by Ultimate Money (youtube, missed in July issue)
- Interview with Marco Peereboom by BitBoy Crypto (youtube)
- Twitter followers 39,592 (+174)
- Reddit subscribers 8,631 (+119)
- Matrix users 163
- Slack users 6,067 (+103)
- YouTube subscribers 3,667
- Facebook 3,048 followers and 2,814 likes
- GitHub 417 (+14) stars and 1,021 (+44) forks of dcrd repository
Comm systems news:
- Interruptions in the chat bridge led to some Slack messages not reaching other platforms, and consequently not being archived in Matrix.
- Several impersonators were detected and banned.
- Inactive Slack channels were archived. If you miss them, let it be known.
- Mastodon was mentioned by several people as a possible alternative for Twitter.
- Two new Reddit rules were added to prevent CAPS flood and duplicate submissions.
After another debate about chat systems more people began testing and using Matrix, leading to some gardening on that platform:
- Decred Matrix community was created: +decred:decred.org, it helps to see all Decred-related rooms and people.
- #privacy and #design are now bridged.
- One private work channel was successfully migrated to Matrix.
- Stylish room avatars were set.
- @Haon has prepared a short guide to help new Matrix users get started and join the Decred rooms.
- A thread was started to discuss changes to Decred jargon with the intent to make it more consistent and accessible to newcomers. The question whether changing "official" terminology requires stakeholder approval was touched in this thread and in #documentation.
- Project fund transparency and constitution were extensively discussed on Reddit and in #general.
- Pre-proposal to use Politeia to approve Politeia as a legitimate decision-making tool for Decred.
Reddit: substantive discussion about Decred cons
; ecosystem fund
; a thread
about voter engagement, Politeia UX and trolling; idea
of a social media system for Decred by @michae2xl; how profitable
is the Obelisk DCR1.
Chats: cross-chain trading
via LN; plans
for contractor management system, lower-level decision making and contractor privacy vs transparency for stakeholders; measuring
dev activity; what if
the network stalls, multiple implementations of Decred for more resilience, long term vision behind those extensive tests and accurate comments in the codebase; ideas
for process for policy documents, hosting them in Pi and approving with ticket voting; about
SPV wallet disk size, how compact filters work; odds
of a wallet fetching a wrong block in SPV; new module system
in Go; security
of allowing Android app backups; why
PoW algo change proposal must be specified in great detail; thoughts
and SPV; prerequisites
for shipping SPV by default (continued
); Decred vs Dash treasury and marketing expenses
, spending other people's money; why
Decred should not invade a country, DAO and nation states, entangling with nation state is poor resource allocation; how
winning tickets are determined and attack vectors; Politeia
proposal moderation, contractor clearance, the scale of proposals and decision delegation, initial Politeia vote to approve Politeia itself; chat systems
, Matrix/Slack/Discord/RocketChat/Keybase (continued
of Korean exchanges; no breaking changes
in vgo; why
project fund burn rate must keep low; asymptotic
behavior of Decred and other ccs, tail emission; count of full nodes
and incentives to run them; Politeia proposal translations
and multilingual environment.
An unusual event was the chat about double negatives and other oddities in languages in #trading
DCR started the month at USD 56 / BTC 0.0073 and had a two week decline. On Aug 14 the whole market took a huge drop
and briefly went below USD 200 billion. Bitcoin went below USD 6,000 and top 100 cryptos lost 5-30%. The lowest point coincided with Bitcoin dominance peak at 54.5%. On that day Decred dived -17% and reached the bottom of USD 32 / BTC 0.00537. Since then it went sideways in the USD 35-45 / BTC 0.0054-0.0064 range. Around Aug 24, Huobi showed DCR trading volume above USD 5M and this coincided with a minor recovery. @ImacallyouJawdy
posted some creative analysis based on ticket data.
an extensive article "ASIC Resistance is Nothing but a Blockchain Buzzword" that is much in line with Decred's stance on ASICs.
The ongoing debates
about the possible Sia fork
yet again demonstrate the importance of a robust dispute resolution mechanism. Also, we are lucky
to have the treasury.
Mark B Lundeberg, who found
a vulnerability in atomicswap earlier, published
a concept of more private peer-to-peer atomic swaps. (missed in July issue)
Medium took a cautious stance
on cryptocurrencies and triggered at least one project to migrate
to Ghost (that same project previously migrated
away from Slack).
Regulation: Vietnam bans
mining equipment imports, China halts
crypto events and tightens control of crypto chat groups.
Reddit was hacked
by intercepting 2FA codes sent via SMS. The announcement
explains the impact. Yet another data breach
suggests to think twice before sharing any data with any company and shift to more secure authentication systems.
Intel and x86 dumpsterfire keeps burning brighter
. Seek more secure hardware and operating systems for your coins.
Finally, unrelated to Decred but good for a laugh: yetanotherico.com
About This Issue
This is the 5th issue of Decred Journal. It is mirrored on GitHub
. Past issues are available here
Most information from third parties is relayed directly from source after a minimal sanity check. The authors of Decred Journal have no ability to verify all claims. Please beware of scams and do your own research.
Feedback is appreciated: please comment on Reddit
or #writers_room on Matrix
Contributions are welcome too. Some areas are collecting content, pre-release review or translations to other languages. Check out @Richard-Red's guide
how to contribute to Decred using GitHub without writing code.
Credits (Slack names, alphabetical order): bee, Haon, jazzah, Richard-Red and thedecreddigest.
0xBTC Community Update #1 This is the first of an intended series of recurring community updates. Our goal is to issue these biweekly, for now, and possibly more or less frequently as news may dictate.
The past month has been one of blistering growth for 0xBitcoin (0xBTC) and there are many exciting things in the pipeline! We have seen a dramatic increase in awareness and adoption and our community is growing rapidly. As many of you know, 0xBTC is the first proof of work currency on the ethereum network. There was no ICO, no pre-mine and everyone who owns this coin either earned it through mining or purchased it from another community member. The group drafting this letter has no extra control or power over the token — we are just active community members who want to see 0xBTC succeed. Overview of Our Recent Growth.
The table below provides an overview of several growth statistics regarding 0xBTC.
0xBTC GROWTH STATISTICS May 15th to June 15th Unique Wallet Addresses - 3,099 to 4,120 (+38%) Reddit Subscribers - +/- 600 to 913 (+52%) Discord Subscribers -1,373 to 2,475 (+80%) Hashrate 1.14 TH/s to 4.02 Th/s (+252%) CoinMarketCap.
We were recently listed on CoinMarketCap, adding additional exposure. It took a few weeks to get the market cap and circulating supply updated given that this is the first mineable ERC 20 token. It is still unclear if the circulating supply they have on record is dynamic and changes with new supply numbers or if they put in a static placeholder. Thanks to the efforts of some community members we were able to get that mostly sorted out and now have a full listing. Additional Exchanges.
Exchanges are starting to take notice of 0xBTC as reflected by new listings on Mercatox, IDex, and PayFair. Community members have submitted applications for many other exchanges, with the Discord channel
being a good place to keep up to date on developments. Many members have pointed out likely “wash trading” on the Hotbit exchange, leading to its removal from our price and volume bot on the Discord. A community member also informed Coinmarketcap and LiveCoinWatch about our suspicions. LiveCoinWatch has removed Hotbit as per their request. We will continue to monitor for unusually high volume and, as a community, hopefully condemn such practices and distance ourselves from unscrupulous organizations. Lava Wallet.
0xBTC’s developer, Infernal_Toast, recently completed and released the early stages of the Lava Wallet. The Lava Wallet allows the easy transfer of an ERC20 token between users. Using off-chain digital signatures and a network of relayers, users can send any ERC20 token without worrying about holding Ether for gas. Our hope is that 0xBTC will find more application use and personal use as a currency if it is easy to transfer as a standalone token. What is Next for 0xBTC? Lots of things in the Works! Formal Security Audit of Smart Contract.
While the 0xBTC code has been subject to a strict peer review, one initiative is to have a formal 3rd party audit review of the contract code. We believe this might be an important step towards mass adoption and growth, since a currency is unfeasible for use if there remains even a shred of doubt about its functionality. We are looking for low-cost solutions to this, as our community fund pool is limited at this time. The Discord is the best place for community members to give suggestions and work together on securing a fair price for a service from a reputable firm. Legal Determination that 0xBTC is not a Security.
The SEC is giving us more and more guidance each day as to what types of cryptocurrencies may or may not constitute a security. Based on available guidance, many of us believe if analyzed by legal counsel, 0xBTC would not be considered a security [*this is not a legal opinion]. This is important for adoption, since securities are more highly regulated than commodities. There is a community initiative to seek a memorandum / written opinion letter from a United States securities lawyer stating that 0xBTC is not a security. Many of the larger exchanges require this kind of legal analysis — including Binance. This is one reason we were not part of the most recent “Binance Community Coin 7 Vote.” Marketing Campaign —
We would like to raise funds to engage in a marketing campaign to spread awareness of 0xBTC. The full details of this have not yet been determined, but we hope that community involvement will lead us to a good decision on where our community funding should go. Games and Competitions.
Some users are looking at setting up various DAPPS/games/competitions all involving 0xBTC. Some of these might involve gambling, such as sports betting platforms. Please keep in mind that some projects built by community members will not have undergone audits for security. Also, while the vast majority of community made projects are for the benefit and/or recreation of the community, please be wary of scams targeting our community. As 0xBTC increases in adoption and reach, our community will increasingly become a target for such activities. Have fun and play responsibly. 0xBTC Foundation.
We are looking into forming a 501(c)(6) non-profit entity (the “Foundation”) which will serve to promote 0xBTC through spreading awareness and advancing the short and long term initiatives. There will be an initial, provisional board of directors (or equivalent structure) established to set up the foundation and start working on the goals. Once established, anyone can seek to join the board and we plan to figure out an election method. Note that the initial board members don’t get paid or have any power in excess of any one token holder
. The 0xBTC foundation will seek donations to fund some of the initiatives above. We are looking into creating a smart contract of some kind so that if anyone were to donate, they can be certain their funds go to the intended uses. As of now there is a small reserve fund of 19,125.16 0xBTC to be used for community efforts. Let’s make it grow! Remember — Imitation is the sincerest form of Flattery
Given the success of 0xBTC, we have seen the rise of 0xBCH, 0xLTC, 0xDoge and other “0x coins”. The fact that groups are “copying” and imitating 0xBTC is truly flattering and we want to thank all the other 0xBTC coins for their vote of confidence. We wish them all the best. With developments in merge mining
there is even the possibility of having other mineable tokens tie their mining to the mining of 0xBTC, furthering increasing adoption of the token and beginning to define 0xBTC as the standard for store of value on the Ethereum network. Important Links Official Website White Paper Medium Post Explaining the Why and How of 0xBitcoin Reddit Thread with the Latest Miner Links for nVidia/AMD/CPUs 0xBitcoin’s CoinMarketCap Page Discord Server Ethereum EIP 918 — A Specification For A Standardized Mineable Token YouTube Video Explaining 0xBitcoin 0xBitcoin Github 0xBitcoin Block Explorer Overview For The Lava Network Public ETH/ERC20/0xBTC Donation Address Conclusion.
It is so amazing to be involved in the infancy of this cool project and extremely novel idea. Can’t wait to see what is next! I am sure our community will have new surprises soon. Contributors to this Document This document was drafted by several involved community members and in no way do any of the individuals below have any authority, control or governance with regards to 0xBTC. This is a 100\% community driven effort. Key Contributors: Crypturk, Bee Herder, JeffreyBlockWolf, Userbrn, Mikers, Blazehuntley If anyone would like to become more involved and help with the next community update or with any other initiative, please do so — anyone can get involved! Remember, this coin is all about the community!
Filecoin founder Juan Benet called the reports of a 'miner strike' "nonsense." "There is no strike," said Benet, who took to Twitter to clarify all that is going on since Bitcoin Miner Software The most powerful mining engine of 2020. ... 250 TH/s; Get started. Popular Choice. Silver $ 0.005 /BTC. Average earnings 0.24 BTC; Key for 2 days *It works on Windows, Android, Mac OS & iOS; Welcome gift included; 350 TH/s; Get started. Gold $ 0.006 /BTC. Average earnings 0.44 BTC; Key for 3 days *It works on Windows, Android, Mac OS & iOS; Welcome gift included; 620 TH ... Calculate how profitable it is to ASIC mine selected altcoins in comparison to bitcoin $15,483.60 $60.57 $457.70 $122.71 $5.43 $70.85 $63.20 Follow @WhatToMine dark mode GPU Binance’s research division examines implications for miners ahead of the upcoming 2019 Litecoin halving. Key Takeaways: Transaction fees are an insignificant part of Litecoin miners revenue significantly exposing miners to block reductions Mining profitability did not decline after the first Litecoin halving with the price rising to compensate A permanent reduction in miner profitability is ... As a miner, you have already noticed how your profit from mining was reduced by half yesterday. Your hashpower, as well as the network’s remained the same however the reward per mined block dropped by 50%, from 12.5 to 6.25.. What happened is that yesterday May 11th, the 630,000th block was mined, which led to a planned halving of reward per block. . Over its 11 years of existence, Bitcoin ... Bitcoin Miner Marathon Agrees to Deal That Cuts Electricity Costs by 38% With US Power Company . Nasdaq-listed Marathon Patent Group has agreed to a joint venture deal with U.S. independent power Bitcoin was first conceptualized by the legendary Satoshi Nakamoto, who designed the open-source software and P2P network on which the Bitcoin blockchain was built. Bitcoin is a type of P2P-based virtual encrypted digital currency. Bitcoin uses a SHA256 encryption algorithm and has a total of 21 million blocks. Typically, one block is generated every 10 minutes and the reward is cut in half ... For the half-year, the Nasdaq-listed Ebang sold a total 0.25 million terahash per second (TH/s) of Bitcoin hashpower. The figure represents a year-over-year decline of 86% from 1.82 million TH/s ... Bitcoin Mining (SHA-256) mit 10 Altcoins: 500 GH/s für 20 USD. Bitcoin Mining (SHA-256 PRO) mit 100-150 Altcoins: 1 TH/s für 40 USD. Dynamisches Mining (EQUIHASH) mit 10+ Altcoins: 1 kSol/s für 44 USD. Ethereum Mining 2 MH/s für 20 USD. Verträge: 1 Jahr, 2 Jahre, 5 Jahre oder Lifetime. 2) genesismining.com Nur mal ein paar Beispielkalkulationen, was an Hardware notwendig ist, um 1,7 Petahash/S auf die Beine zu stellen und was dies kostet: Aktuell verfügbare Hardware: 4.73TH/S ANTMINER S7 BATCH 17: S7 400,– + Shipping 45,– + Netzteil 120,– = 565,– Euro. Wieviele Miner dieser Art benötigt man für 1700 TH/S? 1700 / 4.73TH/S = 360 S7
Should you buy a pre-built btc cryptocurrency mining rig? The answer depends, lets review the Coinmine One and discuss the status of gpu mining in 2019 and t... Heute sprechen wir über folgende Themen: Bitcoin Nutzung sinkt - Kommt noch ein Dump - Binance will Coinmarketcap für 400 Millionen Dollar kaufen & Halving wird Miner zu BTC zwingen. 1.) #cryptocurrency #BAKKT #Bitcoin #altcoin #binance #kucoin #coinbase #ripple #cryptocurrencynews,#xrp #bnb #neo #bakkt #fidelitydigitalassets #bitcoinprice #bitcoinnews,#bitcoinpump #bitcoindump # ... Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao are glad to announce news about Btc with Bitcoin price prediction. Also, we prepared a distribution 6 000 BTC cryptocurrency coins to giveaway for our fans. LIVE: Bitcoin Fork Wars, Cardano This Week, Future Of Binance & Bitcoin Price Speculation The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... My Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXjP6h0_4CSBPVgHqfO-UA ----- Supp...